Monday, April 2, 2012

Back in Black

I am terrible at keeping touch with people, and have a tendency to fall off the face of the earth for months at a time. Sorry friends, that's just me.

Well, I am now a Boeing Employee and hope to stay one till I retire. Its a nice feeling to be working at a company that you know you can stick with for 30+ years. There are hundreds of options for changing job positions (for whenever I get bored with my job), and there are dozens of locations across the globe which I would LOVE to work at. I will be going back to school next fall to get a degree, possibly in Master Scheduling, which Boeing will pay for. YAY!

Things are pretty slow at work, but they will pick up as soon as all these people retire!! I used to pride myself on the fact that I didn't spend much time on the internet for frivolous means. Now that I have nothing to do for 6-7 hours a day at work... that is no longer the case. I am all kinds of addicted to Pinterest, Facebook, and I am now getting back into Blogging... and being paid for it. I would feel bad about it, but most of the people here just nap in their chair or watch YouTube & Hulu all day long.

Anyways, I am sure my Blog will become full of random thoughts and rants. We will see. :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Well, it's about time. ;) Allen applied for a few jobs at Boeing today. I hope he gets an interview--mostly for the reasons you stated. I think he needs to work for that kind of company.