Saturday, October 11, 2008

Content to Bore

Its Saturday night, and I'm at home eating & reading a book (Reading the Abhorsen trilogy again). You would think that being a single, nice, somewhat attractive, young 26 year old woman I would be out on the town or doing something with my friends. Yet I'm totally happy to sit at home and watch a show or read a book in my PJ's. Does that make me a loser? Cuz I dont think so... and I know I'm not the only one. When I'm at home alone, or with a close friend, I can just be me, and be content.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Darci! I don't know if you remember me, but I am Tina Bulson (now Brewer) I used to be in your ward in Kent growing up in Elementary school. Anyway, I found your blog through Crystal's and thought I'd say hi. I think the last time I saw you was at a single adults activity after my mission at Michele Conlon's house like 4 years ago. So what have you been up to? How is life? Are you an architect? Anyway, love to see your blog! Take care.

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean. I love to sit at home in my pj's.

Stephanie said...

Come visit me sometime! We could have some sisterly fun.

Angie said...

It's ok. You're just normal. I need to read that again. I wonder if it's still as good as I remember.