Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9 Years

Amazing how many things can happen in 9 years. October 7th will be 9 years. It seems like a lifetime, and barely a blink at the same time. So much has been missed, and so much has been gained. Experiences both good, bad, happy & sad. So much has happened that there are too many events to count or attempt to remember.

It doesn't rhyme, but it sounds good with the music I wrote for it.

In my dreams I see your smile
I watch you run and play.
Your laugh; its contagious
I only wish that I could hear it.

I just want to tell you that I think of you,
every moment, every moment of my waking hours.
I only wish that you could feel it.

Now there you are,
You've grown so beautiful.
Your smile still lights the room.
I only wish that I could see it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you Darc

Crystal Lynn said...

hey babe, thinkin about you
love ya

Angie said...

xoxo. You're amazing. I would love to hear the music. Looking forward to dinner on Wednesday.

I love you!

The Kunz Family said...

Darci-

It's amazing women like yourself that will always hold a special place in my heart! I hope you know how incredible you are.

Angie said...

Thinking of you. Hope you're having an ok day. See you tomorrow. I'll just come to your work after I'm done with Cub Scouts.

{{HUGS}}