Friday, September 19, 2008

I GOT MY BABY BACK

I finally got my car back from the body shop! Yay! No more ginormous Ford Taurus Gas Guzzling Automatic! It took almost 2 whole weeks cuz they had issues with some parts they orders (suuuure). Anywho I went to pick it up today & they couldn't figure out how much my deductable was, one form said $500, one said $400 and another said $100. Every time I spoke with my Allstate rep they told me $100, so the guy called Allstate to make sure we did the right amount. Here's the fun part... The claim adjuster put him on hold forever, then came back and said I didn't owe ANYTHING. I guess I qualified for Allstate Good Driver Rewards... Since it was the other guys fault I still qualify, also it was an un-insured motorist (which put the decuct. down to $100), they waived the $100 as the good driver reward.

I think the universe decided to cut me a break & be my friend for the day! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Awesome! We got a little dent on the way home from camping. Allen sort of rear-ended someone, but they didn't stop or anything, so.... It could have been a lot worse, but thanks to Allen's MacGyver driving skills...

Stephanie said...

Yipee for your car and for being free!